Friday, July 9, 2010

Arts and Crafts Day

I totally stole this idea from Brooke O'Neal...but it was so cute I couldn't resist! It was also a great activity to do with the kids on such a hot day. So, thank you Brookie, for the great idea and all the advice along the way! If Brooke and I get good enough at this we may host "arts and crafts" parties!! :) With her creativity and my OCD party planning, it might just work!! HAHA!

The kid's bathroom is already an ocean theme and I don't have any pictures in there, so this will be a great addition...



The SC flag - palmetto tree and crescent moon - will be a great addition to the playroom. It was our first attempt, so I'm still perfecting it, but for the first time, I think it turned out pretty well! Mason's is the Clemson themed one and MacKenzie's is the traditional SC one...

1 comments:

Brooke said...

LOVE it! I really like the sandy brown for the crabs! They look so good! We'll definitely have to turn this into a mini-business!!!