I LOVE this time of year! Christmas is by far my favorite holiday...I love the hustle and bustle of everything, the decorations, and all the festivities. I feel like the "kick-off" of the Christmas season is when the hospital does it's anuual "Lights Before Christmas" event. We've been every year, but this is the first year we went that BOTH kids actually LIKED Santa. The only problem with this year was that we saw Santa at the hospital and then left to go get dinner at a restuarant in downtown. As we're sitting down to eat (another, very different looking Santa) walked into the restuarant. As I was trying to think of a very clever way to explain this to my children, Mason looks at us and says..."Look, that's the REAL Santa...the other Santa was just Santa's brother"! HAHA! Jarrod and I about died laughing, but hey, whatever works! :) Here's some pics from this year...




France/London part 2
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment