Wednesday, September 10, 2008

"A" is for Apple...

...and Artichoke and Almonds! Tonight was MacKenzie's first homework night and we had to find pictures of things that started with the letter "A". She did very well with all the cutting and pasting she had to do. I was quite impressed when she could write the letter "A"...I was actually shocked! I didn't know she knew how to do that! It makes her so grown up! She was very proud of her first homework assignment as you can see.





5 comments:

carrie said...

hmmm..looks like you might have used an extra Southern Living magazine for some of those pics. I believe I recognize that apple container! Cute pics!!

........................................ said...

We had that same homework over the weekend but had to put things from around the house into a brown bag that started with "A." All this mom could come up with was apple and alligator...we could not keep the ant in the bag!! Better luck with "B." Kelly

Katherine said...

I am so impressed! Your baby girl is growing up!

Nana Mac said...

She is so smart, just like her...
Nana

Anonymous said...

AWW THAT IS SO GOOD! SHE IS VERY SMART FOR HER AGE. I AM VERY PROUD OF YOU AS A PARENT. YOU HAVE TWO WONDERFUL CHILDREN AND THEY ARE BOTH VERY LUCKY TO HAVE SMART AND CARING PARENTS LIKE YOU GUYS.

AUNT LAUREN