They weren't quite feeling "The Tiger Cub"!
MacKenzie was all smiles because the Tigers won!
This past weekend was the home opener for Clemson football. We weren't quite as excited as we would normally be since they totally sucked it up against Alabama, but nonetheless, they're our Clemson Tigers and we LOVE IT!
As tradition will have it, the Friday before the first home game is the First Friday Parade. We've been every year since we've been married and I couldn't stand the thought of missing it this year. Jarrod couldn't get off work in time to go, so I took the kids BY MYSELF to the parade, which I'll never do again! By the time I found a parking spot (in Egypt), walked a country mile up hill while pushing a stroller, I was completely EXHAUSTED! Then it was over in what felt like 5 seconds and I had to turn around and do it again! I seriously think I had shin splits because of how fast and hard I walked! Anyway, I think the kids enjoyed it?? But I didn't bring my camera, so I couldn't remember if they did or not! Remember...I was exhausted!
On Saturday we took the kids to the game. It was Mason's first game, and it may be his last for a while. While he was good for a little while, he lost interest by the time half time got there, and he had totally had enough of the heat and the whole sitting still thing! Still, it was an experience that we'll never forget! It was also Military Appreciation Day, so that's always a special thing for Jarrod. I know he enjoys it each year since both he and his dad served our country.
Oh and one more thing...the Clemson dress that MacKenzie wore to the game...that was MY DRESS when I was her age! Isn't that just precious!! :) HEHE!
France/London part 2
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment