Sunday, October 12, 2008

Mason's Not a Baby Anymore! :(



Well, my baby is not a baby anymore! He has decided that he's done with the crib! I guess he sees his sister in her big girl bed and he just doesn't want to be in the baby crib anymore. Mama's not quite ready for the big boy bed, though. So, after many restless nights, we decided to compromise (yes, I compromised with my 22 month old). We took the crib down, and put the mattress on the floor so he could sleep on his "mat". They sleep on mats at school, so I knew that this should work. So far, after 2 nights, he's slept great!

We've decided that he'll get a real big boy bed for his 2nd birthday. It's only 2 months away so hopefully sleeping on the floor will work for that long! It's all bittersweet...he's getting to be so big and independent. I know he's my last one so I'm trying to savour any of these little "baby" things as long as I can.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I know you're sad about him growing up, but I have loved having Bailee in her big girl bed! She has slept so much better since the move! Good luck! :)

Katie P said...

Awww....I can't believe he's already going to be 2.