Oh my Gosh, I have watched this at least 25 times tonight. I think it is soooo cute!! Glad you, Lacey, can keep me in touch with all the new things that they are doing!! This new Tech is great!! Love Nana Mac
I'm a wife, a mother of 2, and a working woman. I met my husband in November of 2000 during a "girl's weekend" in Charleston. We got married in 2003 and had our first child, MacKenzie, almost exactly 2 years later. We, then, decided life wasn't quite crazy enough, so 19 months later we welcomed our son, Mason! We're having fun and enjoying being parents to two incredible kids!
1 comments:
Oh my Gosh, I have watched this at least 25 times tonight. I think it is soooo cute!! Glad you, Lacey, can keep me in touch with all the new things that they are doing!! This new Tech is great!!
Love
Nana Mac
Post a Comment