As I was writing the post about the funny conversation MacKenzie and I had tonight, I remembered something funny Mason did last night that was along the same lines. When we say prayers with the kids we say the whole "Now, I lay me, down to sleep. I pray the Lord my soul to keep..." Then, we say "God Bless"...and we say all the people we want God to bless. We go through our whole family, and all the grandparents and aunts and uncles. Mason is starting to say them with us a little better and he can almost remember everyone's name. Well last night as I was saying "God Bless, Daddy and Mommy, and MacKenzie and Mason"...he bust out saying "AND TIGER"! I started laughing and said "yes and the Tiger"! Bless his heart...he is definitely a Clemson fan when he starts praying for the Tiger!! All of us Clemson fans have probably prayed a similar pray more times than we would like to admit!! :)
Well, those are my two funny story for my kids this weekend. They continue to amaze me with their imagination! Oh the joys of a 3 year old and a 2 year old!
France/London part 2
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment