MacKenzie and Mason have both been running high fevers (102-103) since Monday, so we finally took them to the doctor today. They have RSV and an ear infection and have been put on antibiotics. I feel like I'm having major deja-vu...we must have had at least 10 ear infections last winter between the both of them. Neither one of them have had one since May, so I thought maybe their immune system had built up over the summer...I was wrong! Now, my problem is that I can't get them to take the flippin' medicine...especially Mason. I have somewhat convinced MacKenzie to take it although she constantly reminds me how "yucky" it is. But, Mason is a different story. He now won't even take the good-tasting, grape-flavored Motrin. I've tried putting the antibiotic in yogurt, but almost had to force that down him. At the rate we're going it will take all 10 days of trying non-stop to get him to take the medicine. If anyone has any suggestions, I'll be glad to try them...
France/London part 2
10 years ago
2 comments:
Try to go have it flavored. I know walgreens flavors antibiotics but not sure were you got the prescription. I hope they feel better! Send my love!
Love,
Aunt Lauren
Kool- Aid dsiguises it pretty well. I hope it gets better- Allie went through that last year.
Post a Comment