I just had one of the funniest conversations with MacKenzie and I just had to share...
MacKenzie asked me to read her "big Bible" tonight so we read the first few chapters about when God created the earth and about Adam and Eve. After we finished I told her we needed to say our prayers. At first she said, "No, I will tomorrow", but then I told her that she had to ask God to look after everyone, so she decided to say them. After that she went into a 15 minute dissertation about God. She said, "Mommy, God made the flowers, and trees, and mountains and moon and stars." I said "yes He did". Then she said, "some people ate some yucky fruit, so God told me, to go this way (and she pointed) and told me to go to the store and get some apples. He told me to get 3 apples, some red ones and some green ones." She also went on to say that Adam and...(she never could remember Eve's name) disobeyed God and He was mad."
Well, the conversation seriously went on for about 20 minutes and she continued to repeat herself many times, but it was so funny! It took everything I had not to burst out laughing at her...she was just so cute! At least I know that she was listening to me when I was reading her Bible to her...although I guess her imagination got the best of her when she said that God told her to go to the store to get apples!! Kids can come up with some of the funniest things!
France/London part 2
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment